Devops Engineer Azure
We’re passionate about solving problems. It’s in our DNA. That’s why we want to ‘Give the World a Help Button’.
We’re driving our vision with ambition, skill and speed. Our customers are at the core of everything we do and we work hard to let them shine.
We work in the domain of Artificial intelligence and augmented reality and we strongly believe that we are defining the next evolution of Remote Visual Collaboration. Together, working with world-renowned customers and partners in their respective fields of insurance, telecommunications, manufacturing and field service. As of today, Blinkin is used in 48 countries and in 18 languages.We’re already recognised for what we do: SaaStock EMEA Winner 2020, Entrepreneurship World Cup Top 25, Best InsurTech, Handelsblatt Business of the Week, to name a few. And we’re only getting started.
Now it’s your time to make an impact by becoming a part of our accelerating journey and help bring our revolutionary technology to life.
We believe technology is a means to unite and collaborate, and hence always look forward to having kind, passionate & ambitious people to join our diverse group of builders.
Join us at the cutting edge and build the customer service of the future.
You will be part of an ambitious team that has fun delivering high-reliable software to our customers.
As a Cloud Engineer, you operate our SaaS and AI ecosystem. The role is a blend of system and software engineering where some coding and automation are essential. You embody the philosophies of DevOps with a greater focus on measuring and achieving reliability through engineering and operations work. You will help the team to build, ship, and operate our product and make AI accessible to bring society to the next level.
- As part of a Scrum team, you help to build a developer-friendly, reliable infrastructure based on Azure.
- You administer our Linux Server Infrastructure and constantly improve it.
- You promote a DevSecOps mindset within your team to own our product end to end
- Collaborate across teams to standardise and improve product reliability and performance
- Identify automation opportunities to gain efficiency, reliability, and scalability
- Engage in service capacity planning and demand forecasting, incident handling, and performance analysis
- Research and evaluate solutions for our use cases
- University degree in Computer Science (or related) or a proven track record as a DevOps expert
- Strong experience with one or more cloud providers – we are using Azure Cloud
- Strong experience in Linux System Administration
- Large-scale system design exposure, in-depth understanding of UNIX/Linux, network technology, and security practices
- Experience of running and scaling microservices with a container orchestrator, expertise in Kubernetes is a plus.
- You are eager to learn, a reliable team player, and hungry for new challenges
- A knack for bench-marking
- Optimisation and scaling strategy building.
- Able to share knowledge and capable of training others.
- Able to ask for itself and/or give help to others when needed.
- Should be able to challenge norms
Prior Experience Required
- Clear understanding of Azure framework and services with min 4.5+ years of experience in cloud platforms and DevOps topics.
- Certification in any cloud based services.
- Agile SW development experience
- Customer’s SW project delivery experience
- Must have a “Builder’s mindset”
- Minimum: read and write code
- Preferred : 5+ years exp.