Artificial Intelligence Engineer
BlinkIn is giving the world a help button. In 53 countries we help people to understand and solve problems remotely. BlinkIn enables enterprises to create digital assistants for smart devices that guide people interactively through first-time setups, troubleshooting, and maintenance. Our award-winning solution is used by the biggest corporations in the world. As of today, BlinkIn is growing. And we give you the opportunity to grow with us and be part of our international team.
Join us at the cutting edge and build the customer service of the future.
We are looking for a “hands-on” AI engineer with good prior experience in computer vision and deep learning.
The responsibilities at this position include developing and successful deployments of AI and traditional CV models at our partner industries, collaborating and guiding fellow teammates, engagements with the clients to understand the requirements and active participation in management and business development activities.
Ideal Person for this job
- You should have good programming knowledge in Python and object oriented programming. You are very familiar with Deep learning and ML Algorithms and have strong working knowledge in TensorFlow, Keras, Scikit-learn and associated python libraries.
- Computer Visions and Image Processing techniques (Opencv and similar libraries) is what you bring to the table as well. AI architectures and recent methodes for Edge AI are well know to you and training models on Cloud GPUs instances are not hard for you.
- A knack for bench-marking
- Optimisation and scaling strategy building.
- Able to share knowledge and capable of training others.
- Able to ask for itself and/or give help to others when needed.
- Should be able to challenge norms
Prior Experience Required
- Agile SW development experience
- Customer’s SW project delivery experience
- Must have a “Builder’s mindset”
- Minimum: read and write code
- Preferred : 3+ years exp.